Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Iran
Sales of away-from-home tissue and hygiene products remained considerably less developed compared to tissue and hygiene sales in the retail channel in 2016. In fact, only boxed facial tissues, napkins, toilet paper and adult incontinence are available types via AFH and their volume is much lower than in retail. This is mainly due to the fact that no supplier is exclusively active in away-from-home tissue and hygiene and it is very common for organisations and businesses to get their needs from t...
Euromonitor International's Away-from-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Iran report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Away-from-Home Hygiene, Away-from-Home Tissue.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Away-from-Home Tissue and Hygiene market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AWAY-FROM-HOME TISSUE AND HYGIENE IN IRAN
- Euromonitor International
- March 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 Distribution of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 4 Distribution of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 5 Sales of Forecast Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Sales of Forecast Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- General Stagnation in the Economy and the Decline of Purchasing Power Negatively Impact Growth in 2016
- A Low Base Remains the Main Driver of Growth for Most Tissue and Hygiene Sectors
- Domestic Production Is Popular Even for Multinational Brands
- Traditional Grocery Channels Are Still Very Important Although They Are Losing Share To Modern Grocery Channels
- Healthy Volume Growth Is Expected for the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2011-2016
- Table 8 Infant Population 2011-2016
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2011-2016
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2011-2016
- Table 11 Households 2011-2016
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2016-2021
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2016-2021
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2016-2021
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2016-2021
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 1 Research Sources