Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Georgia
The local currency has been experiencing episodes of devaluation against other major currencies since 2014. This has affected tissue and hygiene as the majority of categories rely heavily on imports. Since then, most imported goods have experienced unit price increases, with higher unit prices contributing somewhat to value growth, given that away-from-home tissue and hygiene is less price elastic than most other categories. The main away-from-home tissue and hygiene products distributed through...
Euromonitor International's Away-from-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Away-from-Home Hygiene, Away-from-Home Tissue.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Away-from-Home Tissue and Hygiene market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Away-from-home Tissue and Hygiene in Georgia
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Higher Unit Prices As A Result of Currency Devaluation
- Afh Growth Potential Via Developing Healthcare
- Rapidly Developing Tourism Fuels Demand
- Competitive Landscape
- Afh Tissue and Hygiene Characterised by International Players
- Afh Paper Towels Developing
- Rising Demand From State Institutions To Fuel Competition
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Distribution of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Distribution of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 5 Sales of Forecast Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Sales of Forecast Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- A Number of Factors Contribute To Tissue and Hygiene Growth
- Currency Devaluation Aftermath
- the Procter & Gamble Co Leads Tissue and Hygiene
- Traditional Grocery Retailers Slowly Giving Way To Modern Grocery Retailers
- Positive Performance Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 8 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Households 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources