Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Ecuador
After a 2016 in which consumers and analysts agreed there was an ongoing economic crisis, 2017 allowed for more optimism, with this slightly better scenario continuing into 2018. Nevertheless, consumers are aware that the country still has high debt levels and they remain cautious, especially when going out for lunch or dinner, meals they took mostly at home at the height of the crisis. This behaviour affected sales at hotels and restaurants, and consequently reduced sales of away-from-home tiss...
Euromonitor International's Away-from-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Away-from-Home Hygiene, Away-from-Home Tissue.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Away-from-Home Tissue and Hygiene market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Away-from-home Tissue and Hygiene in Ecuador
- Euromonitor International
- April 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Economic Contraction Reduces Consumption Frequency in Afh Channel
- Domestic Products Growing in Importance As Imports Are Still Restricted
- Penetration of Automatic Hand Dryers Increasing
- Competitive Landscape
- Kimberly-Clark Ecuador Is the Leading Provider of Away-from-home Tissue and Hygiene Products
- Public Procurement Portal Manages Public Institutions' Acquisitions
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Distribution of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 Distribution of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 5 Sales of Forecast Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Sales of Forecast Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Retail Tissue and Hygiene Value Declines Slightly in 2018
- Retail Market Value and Brand Loyalty Strongly Impacted by Discounts and Promotions
- Non-mature Categories Drive Value Growth
- Supermarkets and Independent Small Grocers Are the Main Tissue and Hygiene Distribution Channels
- Moderate Growth Expected Due To Uncertain Economic and Political Scenario
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 8 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Households 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources