Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Bolivia
Away-from-home tissue and hygiene recorded strong growth in 2017, driven mainly by the hotel and gastronomy industries. The middle class continued to expand, to encompass more than half of the Bolivian population. This segment demonstrates marked consumption trends, and a lifestyle quite different to that of previous generations. Consumers are eating out more regularly and enjoy greater spending capacity for entertainment such as in cinemas and shopping centres. This reflects in an increased num...
Euromonitor International's Away-from-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Away-from-Home Hygiene, Away-from-Home Tissue.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Away-from-Home Tissue and Hygiene market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AWAY-FROM-HOME TISSUE AND HYGIENE IN BOLIVIA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Hotels and Restaurants Drive Strong Growth
- Toilet Paper Accounts for the Vast Majority of Sales
- Central Government and Local Municipalities Promote and Control Healthcare Conditions in Public Places
- Competitive Landscape
- Kimberly-Clark Professional Line Leads Away-from-home Tissue and Hygiene
- Domestic Brands Lead Afh Paper Tableware
- Distribution Capabilities Determine Shares
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Distribution of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Distribution of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 5 Sales of Forecast Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Sales of Forecast Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene Records Moderate Growth in 2017
- Consumers More Informed About Healthcare
- Multinational Brands Continue To Lead
- Popular and Wholesale Markets Are the Main Points of Purchase
- Moderate Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources