Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Azerbaijan
Away-from-home tissue and hygiene continued to develop during 2016 with increasing demand for higher service quality in Azerbaijan. AFH tissue products, in particular, toilet paper, boxed facial tissues, paper tableware, and paper towels, were mainly distributed by horeca establishments, which accounted for a 55% value share. Hospitals/healthcare accounted for a 30% value share, with it being especially important for adult incontinence and wipers.
Euromonitor International's Away-from-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Azerbaijan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Away-from-Home Hygiene, Away-from-Home Tissue.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Away-from-Home Tissue and Hygiene market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AWAY-FROM-HOME TISSUE AND HYGIENE IN AZERBAIJAN
- Euromonitor International
- March 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 Distribution of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 4 Distribution of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 5 Sales of Forecast Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Sales of Forecast Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene Continues To Develop in 2016
- Reduced Consumer Disposable Income Supports Shift To Economy Brands
- Procter & Gamble Azerbaijan Leads Tissue and Hygiene in 2016
- Convenience Drives Sales Through Modern Grocery Retailers
- Tissue and Hygiene To Grow and Become Increasingly Saturated in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2011-2016
- Table 8 Infant Population 2011-2016
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2011-2016
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2011-2016
- Table 11 Households 2011-2016
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2016-2021
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2016-2021
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2016-2021
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2016-2021
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 1 Research Sources