Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Algeria
Nappies/diapers/pants has favourable circumstances in which to succeed over the forecast period. Stable, high birth rates strengthen consumer potential and the scope for growth. Consumers increasingly seek hygiene and convenience, which will encourage a switch from cloth nappies to packaged products. This trend will be supported by the country’s young consumer base and encouraged by urbanisation and a growing number of mothers returning to work. Strong price competition and the increased use of...
Euromonitor International's Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Nappies/Diapers/Pants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AWAY-FROM-HOME TISSUE AND HYGIENE IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Away-from-home Tissue Continues To Shape Overall Away-from-home Tissue and Hygiene
- Increasing Local Production of Away-from-home Tissue and Hygiene Will Democratise Sales
- Horeca Is the Leading Channel for Away-from-home Tissue and Hygiene
- Competitive Landscape
- Wafa Remains the Incontestable Leading Player
- Faderco Shows High Interest in Away-from-home Tissue and Hygiene
- the Competitive Landscape Remains Concentrated
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Distribution of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Distribution of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 5 Sales of Forecast Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Sales of Forecast Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Favourable Demographic Trends and Improving Consumer Awareness Drive the Growth of Tissue and Hygiene
- Economic Slowdown Drives Demand for Economy and Standard Products
- Domestic Players Continue To Show Stronger Sales Growth
- Independent Small Grocers Holds the Largest Distribution Share in Tissue and Hygiene
- Although Slowing Down, the Outlook Is Positive for Tissue and Hygiene
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources