Arla Foods Ltd in Health and Wellness (United Kingdom)
Arla Foods is set to remain a major player in the UK, with value sales in the region of £310 million for its health and wellness products in 2015.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Health and Wellness by Category, Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning, Health and Wellness by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ARLA FOODS LTD IN HEALTH AND WELLNESS (UNITED KINGDOM)
- Euromonitor International
- April 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Arla Foods Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Arla Foods Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Arla Foods Ltd: Competitive Position 2015