Anheuser-Busch InBev NV in Alcoholic Drinks (Belgium)
Interbrouw is a Belgian-born brewery. After mergers and other company activity, including the acquisition of SABMiller in 2015, the group has become the biggest brewer in the world.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Alcoholic Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV NV IN ALCOHOLIC DRINKS (BELGIUM)
- Euromonitor International
- May 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Anheuser-Busch InBev NV: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Anheuser-Busch InBev NV: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Anheuser-Busch InBev NV: Competitive Position 2016