Analgesics in Uzbekistan
In 2019, analgesics registered double-digit current value growth, with further progress expected over the forecast period. However, rising prices was the main factor boosting value sales, as volume sales declined in most categories. Paediatric ibuprofen generated one of the fastest increases in current value terms in 2019. Parents are becoming more aware of and knowledgeable about products suitable for children, and are more confident purchasing such products instead of consulting a medical prac...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Uzbekistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in Uzbekistan
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growth for Paediatric Analgesics Due To Rising Confidence Amongst Parents
- Consumers Favour Safe and Affordable Products To Deal With Stressful Lifestyles
- Value Growth Expected Due To Population and Channel Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Multinationals Account for the Majority of Sales Thanks To Consumer Trust
- Uzbekistani Companies Will Strengthen Their Positions Due To Government Support
- Affordable Prices Benefit Local Brands, But Well-known Foreign Brands Still Preferred
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Strong Value Growth Continues, Although Volume Growth Suffers in Some Categories
- Government Increases Its Control, To Provide Cost-effective, High-quality Products
- International Players Continue To Lead Despite Higher Local Production
- Regulations Limit the Sale of Consumer Health Products To Chemists/pharmacies
- Continued Growth, But More Development Needed
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources