Analgesics in the United Arab Emirates
The emergence of COVID-19 caused a great deal of damage to the overall retailing landscape in Q1 2020, with a number of lockdown measures starting in March requiring residents to obtain police permits even to visit a grocery store. While lockdown measures started to be relaxed from April 24, strict social distancing requirements lasted until May 28. In addition, during this period, mass employment resulted in population contraction by at least 10%, which has significantly reduced the consumer ba...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in the United Arab Emirates
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Expatriate exodus due to COVID-19 to reduce consumer base for analgesics over 2020
- Topical pain relief remains popular with herbal/traditional products gaining share
- Local players poised to grow amid push to localise due to pandemic
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- E-commerce set to expand further in response to COVID-19
- Uncertainty over purchasing habits and expatriate population
- Herbal/traditional variants to outperform standard topical analgesics
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources