Analgesics in the United Arab Emirates
The first line of medicine for common ailments such as pain, fever, and flu symptoms in the United Arab Emirates continued to be analgesics at the end of the review period. It is highly common to find analgesics such as Panadol or Brufen in a household throughout the year. In addition, health insurance usually covers analgesics within a scheme and, therefore, is free of cost for consumers if recommended and prescribed by their doctor. The average unit price of analgesics remained relatively unch...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in the United Arab Emirates
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Modern and Everyday Problems Trigger Demand for Analgesics
- Targeted Pain Relief Remains Popular As New Players Make Headway
- Analgesics Remains Largely Unchanged With Only Steady Growth Projected
- Competitive Landscape
- Newly Formed Gsk Consumer Healthcare Takes Strong Lead
- Local Players Look To Win Share Through Offer of More Affordable Generics
- Stada Mena Continues To Find Success With It Launching Radian Ice Cooling Gel
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Benefiting From Improving Economy But Reluctance To Self-medicate Remains A Challenge
- the National Strategy for Wellbeing Lays Out New Plans To Improve the Population's Health
- GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer Combine Portfolios Under Gsk Consumer Healthcare
- Internet Retailing on the Rise As Consumers Look for Convenience and Variety
- Health A Key Pillar of the Country's Vision 2021 Strategy
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources