Analgesics in Tunisia
In 2019, analgesics in Tunisia were mainly used for the treatment of headaches, fever, colds and flu, with OTC analgesics being the preferred option. Many Tunisians led extremely stressful lifestyles that included hours in fronts of screens. This frequent use of television, phone and computer screens had consumers reaching for analgesics to cure headaches and migraines.
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Tunisia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in Tunisia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Self-medication Drives Growth for Analgesics
- An Increase in Choice Drives Growth for Paediatric Analgesics
- Distribution of Analgesics Dominated by Chemists/pharmacies
- Competitive Landscape
- 2019 Shows Positive Results for Sanofi-aventis Pharma
- Lack of Innovation in Analgesics As Major Players Suffer Against Cheap Alternatives
- Manufacturing Global Brands Locally Remains A Solution To Rising Prices
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- A Low Supply of Medication and Health and Wellbeing Shaped Consumer Health
- Steady Growth for Most of Consumer Health As Tunisians Self-medicate
- Threats To Consumer Health Include the Advertising Ban and Illegal Products
- Most Consumer Healthcare Products Are Purchased in Chemists/pharmacies
- Positive Results Will Be Sustained Across the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources