Analgesics in Tunisia
The various analgesics products available in Tunisia are frequently used for the treatment of headaches, fever, colds and flu. OTC analgesics products are generally the preferred option for pain relief, especially among the adult population. Appropriate self-medication has several benefits including increased access to medication and relief, in addition to reducing the burden on the government for treatment of minor health conditions. However, for the elderly population this practice is not alwa...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Tunisia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ANALGESICS IN TUNISIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Demand for Self-medication Drives Growth
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers Remains Key Distribution Channel
- Paediatric Analgesics Records Strong Value Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Sanofi-aventis Pharma Continues To Lead Analgesics
- Manufacturing Global Brands Locally Remains A Solution To Rising Prices
- Analgesics Sees A Lack of Innovation and Advertising
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Growing Health Awareness Positively Affects Consumer Health in Tunisia
- Growth Remains Steady in 2018
- Good Quality and Natural Products Shape the Competitive Landscape
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Dominant Distribution Channel
- Positive Performance To Be Sustained by Rising Domestic Product Supply
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources