Analgesics in Thailand
Analgesics generated positive growth in 2015. Thai consumers tend to self-medicate, rather than visiting doctors. Some have aches and pains during activities in their daily routines and self-medication allows them to resume their daily activities quickly and easily. Many of them are familiar with certain types of analgesics, especially acetaminophen, topical analgesics/anaesthetic and combination products - analgesics. Rising stress levels are increasing the incidence of stress, causing headache...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ANALGESICS IN THAILAND
- Euromonitor International
- October 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 Sales of Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Osotspa Co Ltd in Consumer Health (thailand)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Osotspa Co Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Osotspa Co Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Osotspa Co Ltd: Competitive Position 2016
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Registers Slower Growth in 2016
- Diversification in Terms of Product Variations and Consumer Preferences
- International Companies Continue To Make Their Mark in Consumer Health
- Greater Penetration of Chained Drugstores and Pharmacies
- Consumer Health Is Likely To Benefit From Ongoing Positive Development
- Key Trends and Developments
- Drug Laws Becomes Stricter, Resulting in A More Sophisticated Trading Environment
- Consumers Move Towards Herbal/traditional Products To Avoid the Side-effects of Medicines
- the Rising Trend for Health Consciousness Among Thai Consumers
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2011-2016
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 4 Research Sources