Analgesics in Slovakia
Analgesics is one of the most popular OTC categories among Slovak consumers given widespread use of such products for symptom suppression of common ailments like flu, general body pains, back, joint, muscle and tooth ache. In addition, consumers are also highly accustomed to using such products when symptoms occur, while availability is widespread and prices are very low. However, analgesics is now a mature category within consumer health with limited room for growth, although sales continued to...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Slovakia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in Slovakia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Widespread Availability and Low Prices Continue To Fuel Analgesics Sales
- Adult Acetaminophen Benefits From Reputation for Effectiveness
- Growing Number of Parents Giving Paediatric Analgesics To Their Children
- Competitive Landscape
- Zentiva Benefits From Extensive Portfolio and Strong Consumer Trust
- Internet Promotion Helps Raise Awareness of Recordati Brands
- Intense Competition Fuels Investment in New Product Development
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Improving Economy Boosts Interest in Consumer Health
- New Innovative Launches Fuel Demand for Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- Zentiva Remains in Pole Position Due To Extensive Portfolio and Distribution
- Distribution Dominated by Widespread Chemists/pharmacies Networks
- Rising Maturity Set To Limit Sales Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources