Analgesics in Slovakia
Analgesics is quite a mature consumer health category, and the potential for strong sales growth is limited, as it sees strong competition from Rx products, which offer significantly higher efficacy in terms of getting rid of pain. Analgesics are mainly used by consumers for common health problems, to take away pain or to reduce temperature, when it is not necessary to visit a doctor and take prescription drugs. Adult ibuprofen was the largest category within analgesics in 2017, benefiting from...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Slovakia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ANALGESICS IN SLOVAKIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strong Promotional Activities and Improving Economic Conditions in the Country Push Up Sales of Analgesics
- Stronger Growth in Paediatric Analgesics Than Adult Analgesics
- Growth in Analgesics Is Expected To Be Slower Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Zentiva As Has Little Competition Within Analgesics
- Other Players Are Far Behind
- Few Private Label and Herbal/traditional Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- the Consumption of Consumer Health Products Increases
- Visits To Doctors Lengthen Due To Legislative Changes
- the Competitive Environment Is Dominated by International Manufacturers
- the Leading Channel in Consumer Health Is Chemists/pharmacies
- A Weak Performance Is Expected for Consumer Health in Value Terms
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources