Analgesics in Singapore
When Singapore entered into Phase Three of the country’s safe-reopening at the start of 2021, public sentiment with regards to the pandemic somewhat eased as the situation appeared to be improving. This is likely to have supported the trend of patients who were suffering from mild symptoms, even if those symptoms were linked to COVID-19, delaying visits to medical clinics and instead preferring to monitor conditions at home first. This behaviour was typical amongst many local consumers prior to...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Analgesics in Singapore
- Euromonitor International
- October 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- ANALGESICS IN SINGAPORE
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Increasing trend for self-medication using systemic analgesics to treat COVID-19 symptoms
- Topical analgesics/anaesthetic experiences milder decline due to partial easing of restrictions and return to sports
- Stress and anxiety amidst COVID-19 uncertainty could boost demand for analgesics
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Rise in alternative solutions to pain relief could pose longer-term threat to category
- Prolonged travel restrictions hinder performance for herbal/traditional topical analgesics
- Increased awareness of side effects could reduce consumption of systemic analgesics
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN SINGAPORE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2020-2021
- Summary 2 Research Sources