Analgesics in Serbia
While growing from a significantly lower base, topical analgesics/anaesthetic continues to see higher retail value growth than systemic analgesics in 2019. Topical analgesics/anaesthetic benefits from perceived convenience and effectiveness, supported by an improved offer and wider distribution. For many consumers, topical rather than systemic analgesics are still a novelty, which stimulates interest and boosts performance. Topical analgesics/anaesthetic is expected to continue to outpace system...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in Serbia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Improving Offer and Distribution Push Value Growth in Topical Analgesics/anaesthetic
- Convenience and Growing Awareness Foster Self-medication Trend
- Adult Aspirin Benefits From Self-medication Trend To Enhance First Choice Status
- Competitive Landscape
- Major Players Use Financial Resources To Increase Category Consolidation
- Brand Loyalty Erects An Entry Barrier To Potential New Players
- Strong Marketing and New Product Development Anticipated in the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Health and Self-medication Trends Maintain Positive Value Growth Performance
- Focus on Marketing and Distribution As New Product Development Is Limited
- the Main Players Use Advertising To Gain An Edge in A Highly Fragmented Landscape
- Drugstores/pharmacies and Grocery Retailers Continue To Develop As Alternatives To Chemists/pharmacies
- Healthy But Slower Value Growth As Signs of Maturity Appear in Bigger Categories
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources