Analgesics in Romania
Analgesics is a large and diverse category in Romania. It saw steady growth and is expected to continue to grow over the next five years. Acetaminophen, combination products and ibuprofen remain the most popular OTC analgesics, although aspirin experienced healthy growth rates as well. Because of the strength of the ingredients commonly used in OTC analgesics, as well as the potential for their overuse or misuse, access to analgesics can vary. Sales in analgesics in Romania are heavily influence...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Romania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ANALGESICS IN ROMANIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Overall Good Performance of Analgesics in Romania in 2017
- Paediatric Analgesics on the Rise
- Competitive Landscape
- Zentiva and Reckitt Benckiser Are the Leading Players
- Increasing Competition Does Not Bring Down Prices
- Looking Ahead
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Faces Legislative Chaos and Patients Without Medicines
- Self Medication in Romania
- Counterfeit Medicine Problem Persists in Romania
- Continued Dominance of Chemists/pharmacies in Romania
- Continued Growth of Consumer Health in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self Medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources