Analgesics in Poland
The analgesics category in Poland is constantly growing. This is due to the fact that Polish consumers prefer fast pain treatment, usually without consulting a doctor. Customers choose self-treatment and rely primarily on their own experience, family and friends' advice or information found on the internet. The reason for this is the limited access to basic medical care and low confidence in the competence of doctors. In addition, consumers have for years been the subject of strong marketing act...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in Poland
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Demand Still Growing As Analgesics Prove Popular To Poles
- Switch of Ketoprofen Changes the Market Landscape
- Category Outlook Remains Good
- Competitive Landscape
- US Pharmacia Remains Clear Leader in Fragmented Category
- Distribution Based on Pharmacies and Drugstores, But Other Channels Also Important
- Manufacturers Are Developing A Portfolio of Limited Number of Umbrella Brands
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues Grow at Stable Pace
- Naturalness, Being Fit and Self-care Trends Are Intensifying
- the Market Is Extremely Fragmented and Competitive
- Traditional Brick-and-mortar Pharmacies Remains the Dominant Sales Channel
- Market Outlook Remains Very Good
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources