Analgesics in the Philippines
Topical analgesics/anaesthetic are very common in Filipino households. Therefore, the category is mature, with local and international brands vying for consumers. One way to trigger interest amongst consumers is by providing spray format topical analgesics/anaesthetic, the availability of which is still very limited. The usual formats that Filipino households use are ointments, patches and lotions, but several players have now released spray format products. The lack of marketing initiatives fro...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ANALGESICS IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sales of Spray Topical Analgesics/anaesthetic Increase Due To Convenience
- Counterfeit Analgesics Is A Growing Issue in the Country
- the Performance of Adult Naproxen Highlights the Importance of Product Positioning
- Competitive Landscape
- United Laboratories Dominates As It Appeals To the Daily Struggles of Filipinos
- the Top Players in Paediatric Analgesics Appeal To Young Families
- the Launch of Spray Format Topical Analgesics/anaesthetic
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Remains A Priority Despite the Unstable Economic Conditions
- Healthier Lifestyles and Dynamic Millennials Offset Higher Inflation
- the Leading Players Drive Growth Through An Increasing Presence in Retail Channels
- Internet Retailing Increases As More Players Aim To Become More Visible
- Stable But Stagnant Growth Expected for Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources