Analgesics in the Netherlands
While most categories of analgesics are set to witness decreases in retail volume sales over 2023, this is largely due to spikes in sales in the wake of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic as stress and anxiety levels increased. In 2023, many categories are expected to register higher retail volume sales than, or move close to, 2019 pre-pandemic levels. Meanwhile, retail current value are projected to grow healthily, if slower than in 2022, as the rate of inflation remains relatively high, but s...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Analgesics in the Netherlands
- Euromonitor International
- September 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- ANALGESICS IN THE NETHERLANDS
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2023 DEVELOPMENTS
- Higher prices favour value over volume growth in 2023
- Negative impact of price increases on topical analgesics/anaesthetic brands
- Consumer shift towards affordable private label alternatives
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Promotion of self-care to curb healthcare spending growth
- Adult ibuprofen to rebound after pandemic setback
- Active lifestyle seekers to drive a demand for topical analgesics/anaesthetic
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2023: The big picture
- 2023 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2018-2023
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources