Analgesics in Mexico
Paediatric ibuprofen was the most dynamic analgesics category in current value growth terms in 2019, and looks set to retain this status over the forecast period. The category will continue to benefit from increasing consumer appreciation for the efficacy, convenience and multiple benefits of paediatric ibuprofen, which in addition to acting as a painkiller also has antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effects. The same factors are expected to support healthy growth in current value sales for adult...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in Mexico
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Ibuprofen Increasingly Favoured for Its Multiple Benefits
- Herbal/traditional Topical Analgesics Made With Arnica Gain Popularity
- Combination Products Perform Well As Consumers Seek More Effective Pain Relief
- Competitive Landscape
- Aggressive Advertising Strategy Helps Bayer Maintain Overall Lead
- Laboratorios Liomont Launches Combination Product Analgen Fem
- Promotional Campaign Emphasises Anti-inflammatory Effect of Dolo-neurobion
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Population Growth and Rising Health-consciousness Underpin Market Expansion
- Demographic and Lifestyle Trends Drive Demand in Key Categories
- Segmentation Remains A Key Strategy As Competition Intensifies
- Direct Selling Remains the Leading Consumer Health Distribution Channel
- Steady Expansion of Consumer Health Set To Continue
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources