Analgesics in Malaysia
Demand for topical analgesics/anaesthetic ranges continues to rise, leading to these products achieving the highest value sales growth in 2019. An increasing number of consumers with strong health consciousness seek products that are used externally, preferring them over oral formats which they perceive could cause harm to their body. Moreover, more Malays are pursuing increasingly active lifestyles and undertaking daily sports activities to maintain their personal health. This has contributed t...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in Malaysia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Topical Analgesics/anaesthetic Grows Fastest Due To the Products' Popularity Among Consumers Pursuing Sports and Those Avoiding Oral Formats
- Herbal/traditional Analgesics Are Popular Due To Family and Cultural Influence
- Demand for Combination Products Continues To Increase To Help With Menstrual Pain
- Competitive Landscape
- Topical Analgesics/anaesthetic Players Benefit From Consumers Increasingly Seeking External Pain Relief Solutions
- Private Label Adult Analgesics Such As Guardian Gain Popularity
- Store-based Retailing Remains the Dominant Channel for Analgesics
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumers Increasingly Taking Their Health Into Their Own Hands Driving More Positive Growth in Consumer Health
- Consumer Health Categories Face Challenges That Limit Growth
- New Product Launches Remain Vital for Players To Stay Visible and Gain Share
- Distribution of Consumer Health Remains Predominantly Offline
- Bright Outlook for Consumer Health With the Promise of Innovative Products
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources