Analgesics in Macedonia
In 2018, increasing self-medication continued to positively impact most consumer health categories. Analgesics in particular continued to benefit from this trend as many local consumers are trying to avoid trips to the doctor and other medical professionals. This behaviour enabled analgesics to continue to post steady growth. The ageing population is also helping drive demand for analgesics, although negative demographics trends are beginning to adversely impact the category as its consumer base...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Macedonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ANALGESICS IN MACEDONIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Self-medication Trend Grows As Consumers Skip Visits To the Doctor
- Systemic Analgesics Continues To Outperform Topical Analgesics/anaesthetic
- Growing Popularity of Paediatric Analgesics
- Competitive Landscape
- Alkaloid Ad Skopje Continues To Dominate Analgesics
- Bayer Pharma and Krka Farma the Leading International Manufacturers
- Alkaloid's Strong Value Share Helps Domestic Companies To Dominate Analgesics
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Record Steady Growth Despite Political Turbulence
- Internet Access and Social Media Platforms Support the Growing Self-medication Trend
- Consumer Health in Macedonia Dominated by International Manufacturers
- Few Channels Sell Consumer Health Products Beyond Chemists/pharmacies
- Healthy Growth of Consumer Health Expected To Continue Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources