Analgesics in Lithuania
Analgesics was a category with quite strong internal fluctuations at the end of the review period, starting in 2018 and continuing in 2019. Consumers continued to move towards the consumption of products perceived as having a better medical impact, leaving behind traditional products such as adult acetaminophen and aspirin. For instance, the continuing decline in sales of Aspirin Cardio in 2019, after sales already plummeted in 2018, hampered the growth of adult aspirin. Various options of adult...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Lithuania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in Lithuania
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Products Which Fight Both Pain and Inflammation See Rising Popularity
- Self-medication Boosts Sales, in Line With Hectic Lifestyles and Rising Incomes
- New Law Boosts Sales in Channels Other Than Chemists/pharmacies
- Competitive Landscape
- Strong Reputation Leads To Dominance of International Heavyweights in Analgesics
- Local Manufacturers Hold A Low and Declining Presence
- Caution Needed When Administering Products for Children
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- OTC Boosts Growth Due To Product Efficacy and Wider Distribution
- Online Diagnosis Set To Boost Internet Retailing
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Extends Its Lead Despite High Fragmentation
- Wider Distribution Reduces the Share of Chemists/pharmacies
- Population Decline and Saturation Set To Lead To Slower Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources