Analgesics in Kazakhstan
In 2018 adult aspirin recorded the highest value sales growth in analgesics in Kazakhstan. The strong sales of adult aspirin were due to the fact that aspirin eliminates or mitigates various pain syndromes, infectious-inflammatory diseases, cold- and flu-related symptoms and the unpleasant effects of stress. It also is taken to prevent heart disease.
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Kazakhstan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ANALGESICS IN KAZAKHSTAN
- Euromonitor International
- January 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Adult Aspirin Sees the Fastest Growth in 2018
- Growing Number of Old People Supports Sales of Analgesics
- Aches and Pain Are Widespread Symptoms That Contribute To Analgesics Consumption
- Competitive Landscape
- Successful Manufacturers Actively Promote Their Analgesics Brands
- International Companies Dominate Analgesics in Kazakhstan
- Manufacturers That Offer Cheap Brands Will Benefit Over the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Records A Positive Development in 2018
- Younger Consumers Tend To Explore Consumer Health Products Through the Internet and Social Networks
- Active Performance of International Players in 2018
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Distribution Channel in 2018
- Trends That Will Affect Consumer Health in Kazakhstan Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 5 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 6 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 7 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 9 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 10 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 11 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources