Analgesics in Indonesia
Indonesian consumers’ perceptions of pain are different from Western consumers’. Indonesians believe that pain is a reflection of an imbalance in the body. This means that the body will build its natural response to pain, and as such, a magic pill is not needed. Consumers prefer not to ingest pills, but to relieve symptoms topically. This has led topical analgesics/anaesthetic to be one of the fastest growing categories in Indonesia. As consumers become more active and health-conscious, minor in...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ANALGESICS IN INDONESIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Opportunities in Topical Analgesics/anaesthetic
- Demand for A Cure-all Drives Growth in Adult Combination Products
- Forecast Period Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Tempo Scan Pacific Tbk Pt Steers Analgesics With Its Long-standing Brands
- Intense Competition in Topical Analgesics/anaesthetic
- Private Label Has No Presence
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Positive Outlook for Consumer Health in Indonesia
- Indonesia's National Healthcare Insurance Plays An Important Role
- Kalbe Farma and Tempo Scan Pacific Continue To Lead in 2017
- the Escalating Trend Towards Internet Retailing
- Promising Performance Expected for Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources