Analgesics in Hungary
Analgesics is expected to register a consistently positive performance over the forecast period, recording a 3% value CAGR at constant 2017 prices. Growth is set to continue being driven by the strengthening self-medication trend and the acceleration of consumer lifestyles, which is encouraging consumers to purchase OTC medicines minor problems, rather than spending valuable time visiting a doctor to obtain a prescription. Nevertheless, slower growth is expected over the forecast period and this...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Hungary report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ANALGESICS IN HUNGARY
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Analgesics Set for Slow Growth As Demand Matures in Dynamic Emerging Categories
- Few Threats To Growth Expected To Emerge
- Advertising Set To Remain Important in Analgesics
- Competitive Landscape
- Sanofi-aventis Still Well Out in Front
- International Brands Remain in the Box Seat
- Media Advertising Campaigns Support Growth for Major Multinational Players
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Strong Performance for Consumer Health As Growth Rates Continue To Slow Down
- Sports Nutrition Continues To Outperform the Rest of the Industry
- More Intensive Advertising Activity Spurs Growth
- Dm-drogerie Markt Continues With New System for Retailing OTC Medicines
- Consumer Health Is Expected To See Steady Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources