Analgesics in Hong Kong, China
During the COVID-19 pandemic consumer credit gross lending declined substantially in a context of economic uncertainty. The Philippines struggled to contain the virus, with new variants resulting in escalated case numbers and deaths. This placed considerable pressure on the household finances of huge numbers of Filipinos, with unemployment rising and many businesses closing. The impact on demand for consumer credit was polarised. On the one hand, it led to a widespread reluctance among many cons...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Credit in Philippines report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Auto Lending, Card Lending, Durables Lending, Education Lending, Home Lending, Other Personal Lending.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Credit market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Analgesics in Hong Kong, China
- Euromonitor International
- October 2022
- List Of Contents And Tables
- ANALGESICS IN HONG KONG, CHINA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Sharp increase in demand for acetaminophen, used to alleviate the side-effects of COVID-19 vaccines and mild COVID-19 symptoms
- Fortune Pharmacal launches vending machines to increase accessibility
- Topical analgesics/anaesthetic supported by expanding consumer base
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Topical analgesics/anaesthetic set to record dynamic growth over the forecast period
- A decline in the use of NSAIDs over the forecast period
- Digital engagement to remain relevant
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN HONG KONG, CHINA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2022: The big picture
- 2022 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2017-2022
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources