Analgesics in Hong Kong, China
Topical analgesics/anaesthetic recorded the strongest growth in analgesics in 2017. It is becoming a necessity which most households in Hong Kong carry for daily use. Growing demand amongst the older population contributed to the category’s performance, as older consumers are becoming more accustomed to using such products for targeted pain relief, such as to relieve backache, neck pain and sprains. In addition, rising numbers of consumers in Hong Kong are spending long hours in front of compute...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ANALGESICS IN HONG KONG, CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Faster and More Targeted Pain Relief Is in High Demand Due To Busy Urban Lifestyles
- Increase in Public Hospital Service Charge Set To Boost Demand for Analgesics
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Is the Dominant Distribution Channel for Analgesics
- Competitive Landscape
- Panadol Remains the Dominant Brand in Analgesics
- Domestic Herbal Brands Capture Mainland Chinese Demand
- Local Chemists/pharmacies and Convenience Stores Do Not Appeal To Hong Kong Consumers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumers Invest To Boost Their Health
- Consumer Health Sees Stronger Growth in 2017
- International Players Lead Consumer Health in 2017
- Convenience Steers Consumers' Choice of Distribution Channels
- Consumer Health To Maintain Positive Momentum
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources