Analgesics in Greece
Analgesics is expected to grow between 2017 and 2022, driven by higher self-medication and the OTC price liberation law, with retail prices set to increase during the forecast period. Price liberation came into effect in 2017; however, the impact is only expected to be felt towards the end of 2017. The anticipated price increases will contribute to value growth, although rises are expected to be conservative, given the economic circumstances in Greece. Significant rises could result in lost sale...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ANALGESICS IN GREECE
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Liberation of OTC Analgesics Prices Set To Increase Value Sales
- Private Label Still Unavailable in Greece
- Unclear Whether OTC Distribution Liberation Will Affect the Market
- Competitive Landscape
- Depon Remains the Leader in Analgesics
- Growth in Ibuprofen Affects Shares
- New Launches
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Legislative Changes Reshape Consumer Health
- Self-medication on the Rise As Healthcare Costs Increase
- No Major Developments Take Place in the Competitive Landscape
- the Distribution of OTC Products Is Liberated in 2017, and Internet Sales Flourish
- Value Growth Anticipated Amidst OTC Liberation
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources