Analgesics in Georgia
In 2019, paediatric analgesics continued growing albeit from a low base in Georgia. Consumption was low mainly due to poor awareness, however this has gradually changed, and paediatric analgesics outpaced the value sales growth of overall analgesics towards the end of the review period and in 2019. More consumers opted for products considered safer for their children rather than choosing standard analgesics for adults. In addition, with the rapidly expanding pharmacy chains, the availability of...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in Georgia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Paediatric Analgesics Continue To Benefit From Increased Awareness and Availability
- Fast Growth of safe and Effective Ketoprofen, Whilst Acetaminophen Matures
- Rising Tourism and Increased Interest in Evolving Categories To Drive Analgesic Sales Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Ketonal Continues To Lead Due To Its Effectiveness, Availability and Customer Loyalty
- Strong Promotion and Recommendations Benefit Fastum Gel and Voltaren
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Leads With Its Wide Portfolio, Advertising and Promotion
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Healthcare Growth Due To Changing Lifestyles, and Increased Product Awareness and Availability in 2019
- Slow Growth of Disposable Incomes Supports Sales
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Leads With Its Wide Product Portfolio
- Dominance of Chemists/pharmacies, But Increasing Competition From Emerging Distribution Channels
- Future Growth To Be Driven by Increased Health Awareness and Product Availability
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources