Analgesics in Estonia
Despite being a mature and well-established category, analgesics maintained positive development in 2018 which is expected to continue in coming years. Although a decline is expected in the total population, a gradually growing number of people suffer from tension headaches. This was already the major reason for analgesics use in Estonia, but is expected to grow further, as it is closely related to more people working in front of computers. Migraine was another common cause of analgesics use. Th...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Estonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ANALGESICS IN ESTONIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Consumer Base Expands Due To Changing Lifestyles
- Newer OTC Products Witness Better Growth in 2018
- Consumers Are Used To Existing Formats and Innovation Is Not Always Accepted Well
- Competitive Landscape
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Leads Analgesics Sales
- Uab Norameda Eesti Attains Fastest Growth by Offering A Natural Topical Analgesic
- Brand Loyalty Remains High in Analgesics
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Grows Despite Fewer Changes in Trends and Regulations
- Development Starts To Slow As Some Categories Approach Maturity
- Although Leading Players Maintain Positions, Market Becomes More Fragmented
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Main Distribution Channel
- Declining Consumer Base and Increasing Competition Is Expected
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources