Analgesics in Denmark
Denmark has an ageing population and the proportion of the country’s population aged 65 and over increased steadily over the course of the review period. This is because chronic mild to moderate pain remains prevalent among the older population. The numbers of Danish people aged 65 and older are set to continue rising over the forecast period and this means higher numbers of consumers experiencing chronic pain. It has been estimated that 850,000 Danish adults experience chronic pain and as chron...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Denmark report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in Denmark
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Ageing of the Danish Population To Contribute To Growth in Analgesics
- Innovation and New Product Development Spur Category Growth
- Systemic Diclofenac Remains Rx-only As Researchers Warn of Potential Side Effects
- Competitive Landscape
- Sales of Analgesics Remain Highly Consolidated
- Grocery Retailers Continues To Gain Ground, at the Expense of Chemists/pharmacies
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Positive Growth Continues As Consumer Health Benefits From Prevailing Consumer Trends
- Sales Growth Accelerates Again in 2019 Due To Favourable Lifestyle and Demographic Factors
- Gsk Consumer Health and Orkla Care Remain the Leading Players
- the Shift Towards Online Sales Continues in Non-regulated Categories
- Few Changes Expected To Be Seen in A Stable and Settled Industry
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources