Analgesics in Colombia
Analgesics remained the largest category within OTC consumer health in Colombia in 2018. Analgesics is a mature category, so its growth is driven by innovation, specialisation and quality. New technologies applied by the main players have resulted in new formulations, addressing common ailments such as migraine, arthritis, cardiovascular problems among others, or better delivery mechanisms (fast acting and extended release).
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ANALGESICS IN COLOMBIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Analgesics Players Focus on Specialised Products
- Importance of Customer Interaction
- Rising Awareness of Generics Due To Competitive Pricing
- Competitive Landscape
- Foreign Players Maintain Leading Positions
- 2018 Is A Year of New Entrants
- Generics and Private Label Remain Insignificant
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Records Growth in 2018 As Economy Begins Recovery
- Main Switches Present in Digestive Remedies and Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies
- Foreign Companies Lead Most Consumer Health Categories
- Chemists/pharmacies Continues To Be Leading Distribution Channel
- Increasing Awareness of Self-care and Ageing Population To Boost Future Sales
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches From Prescription to OTC
- Summary 2 OTC: Switches From OTC to Prescription
- Summary 3 Research Sources