Analgesics in Cameroon
Analgesics saw healthy levels of growth in 2019 and is set to continue performing well over the forecast period. Analgesics are mainly consumed to provide quick relief from light, undiagnosed ailments and pains, or taken in combination with malaria treatments. As a result, analgesics that combine different active ingredients are popular among many consumers. However, in 2018 some analgesics came under greater regulatory scrutiny due to concerns about the overuse of items containing a combination...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Cameroon report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in Cameroon
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Analgesics Benefits From Wide Appeal But Is Impacted by Switches
- Sales of Analgesics Benefits From An Increase in Malaria As Consumers Self-medicate
- Distribution of Analgesics Is Growing, But Consumers Are Yet To Trust the Internet
- Competitive Landscape
- Consumer Awareness Helps International Players Lead Analgesics
- Counterfeit Medication Will Continue To Pose A Challenge Over the Forecast Period
- International Players Dominate Despite Local Players Offering Generics
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Self-medicating, International Players and A Rise in Healthy Living Shaped 2019
- Health Awareness Boosts Sales As Consumers Take Preventative Measures
- Illegal Medications Continue To Threaten Value Sales for Consumer Health
- Direct Sellers and Chemists/pharmacies Have Vast Distribution in Cameroon
- An Increase in Disposable Income Will Drive Value Sales Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources