Analgesics in Bulgaria
2019 saw generic analgesics gain significance in Bulgaria as increased spending on consumer health, widespread price sensitivity and the ageing population continued to drive demand for low-priced generics. Bulgaria’s senior citizens in particular tend to be very active and also very disciplined in terms of regular visits to the doctor. Doctors in Bulgaria generally prescribe generic analgesics to senior patients for a wide variety of symptoms from cold and flu to pains. Indeed, any discomfort is...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Bulgaria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in Bulgaria
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Importance of Generics Continues To Increase, Challenging Branded Products
- Aspirin Continues To Be Prescribed for Its Cardiac Health Properties
- Increasingly Hectic Urban Lifestyles Create Fertile Ground for Growth in Analgesics
- Competitive Landscape
- Cross-border Shopping Presents Challenges To Local Players
- Local Analgesics Players Focus on Generics
- the Concentration of Chemists/pharmacies in Cities Challenges Category Players
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Benefit From Economic Develop and Rising Incomes
- Limited Spending Power Continues To Suppress Sales Growth
- the Industry Remains Highly Consolidated, With Tight Regulation Stifling Competition
- Growth Is Recorded in Internet Retailing As Online Shopping Begins To Take Off
- Moderate Sales Growth Expected in Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources