Analgesics in Brazil
Number one in value sales within over-the-counter drugs, adult analgesics should continue performing well during the forecast period. Some factors will support this positive prognosis. First, the ageing population is expected to continue rising in Brazil. Based on Euromonitor International’s stats, the population aged 65+ is expected to increase from 18 million in 2017 to 22 million in 2022. In this sense, some types of systemic analgesics – mainly adult aspirin and adult combination products –...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ANALGESICS IN BRAZIL
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Elderly Population, Rising Obesity Levels and Pain To Ensure Future Demand
- Marketing Activities Buttress the Two Largest Categories Within Analgesics
- Dengue Epidemic Will Boost Sales of Adult Ibuprofen in the Next Years
- Competitive Landscape
- Acquisitions, A Strong Advertising Slogan, New Packaging and Formula Innovations Strengthen Sanofi's Leadership in Analgesics
- Continual Advertising From Hypermarcas Ensures Its Second Position
- Fast-acting Remedies and Generics Also Gain Traction
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Grows in Spite of the Economic Slowdown in 2017
- 2017 Consumer Health Value Growth Slows Compared To the Review Period
- Changes in Competitive Landscape After Global Acquisitions
- Leading OTC Players Are Expected To Recover Space in Drugstores
- Positive Outlook Is Expected
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources