Analgesics in Bosnia and Herzegovina
The growing self-medication trend among consumers in Bosnia and Herzegovina positively affected analgesics in 2019, just as it has been the case throughout the review period. Unless in the case of a more serious issue, most consumers are not willing to visit a doctor and spend more time and money than necessary when dealing with health problems that can be addressed by OTC analgesics.
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Bosnia and Herzegovina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Euromonitor International
- September 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Systemic Analgesics See Rising Popularity, Boosted by New Varieties
- Two Up-and-coming Categories Are Receiving More Consumer Attention
- Ibuprofen Is Also Convincing Consumers To Buy Paediatric Versions
- Competitive Landscape
- Bayer Pharma Strengthens the Appeal of Aspirin
- Strong Advertising and Ketoprofen Launches Are Growth Stimulators
- Alkaloid Struggles While Bosnalijek Shows Its Production Ambition
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Non-essential Categories See An Upswing As the Economy Strengthens
- Self-medication Trend Boosts OTC Sales
- Players Increasingly Leverage Social Media To Expand, While Global Branding Strengthens
- Internet Retailing Holds Potential for Certain Products
- Smaller Categories Set To Compensate for Market Maturity
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources