Analgesics in Bolivia
After seeing solid retail current value growth in 2019, analgesics is expected to see an even stronger increase in 2020, with current value growth expected to double. The COVID-19 pandemic is set to create a spike in demand for analgesics, with higher sales related to consumers stockpiling, and less to the treatment of ailments. In fact, analgesics were amongst the most purchased items in the early stages of the virus in the country, in February and early March, due to consumers’ belief that suc...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in Bolivia
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Stockpiling in early 2020 leads to healthy value growth
- Leading players benefit from upturn in analgesic value sales due to COVID-19
- Ibuprofen continues decline as not recommended for treatment of COVID-19
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Analgesics sales normalise to pre COVID-19 levels by 2022
- Companies focus on aggressive marketing in response to strong competition
- Wide product offering and negotiating power key to strong growth
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources