Analgesics in Bolivia
The Bolivian market is displaying a growing trend towards combined analgesics. Consumers believe that products containing two active constituents (such as acetaminophen with ibuprofen or another ingredient like aspirin or an anti-inflammatory such as diclofenac) offer more rapid and effective relief from an ailment. The growing popularity of Remedol Duo from South American Express, a paediatric combined medicine offering both acetaminophen and ibuprofen, is an example of this trend.
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in Bolivia
- Euromonitor International
- September 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Bolivian Consumers Continue To Opt for Combination Products
- Growth Limited by Widespread Availability of Cheap Illegal Analgesics
- Consumers Attracted by High-quality Positioned Imported Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Environment Continues To Be Impacted by Split of Pgt Healthcare
- Wide Product Offering and Negotiating Power Key To Strong Growth
- Companies Focus on Aggressive Marketing in Response To Strong Competition
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Moderate Economic Recovery Boosts Consumer Health Market
- Health and Wellness Trend Fuels Consumer Health Demand
- Consumers Continue To Prefer Higher Quality Imported Brands
- Pharmacy Chains Continue To Gain OTC Medicine Distribution Share
- Demand Fuelled by Improving Economy and Rising Consumer Purchasing Power
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources