Analgesics in Bolivia
The Bolivian market is displaying a growing trend towards combined analgesics. Consumers believe that products containing two active constituents, such as acetaminophen combined with ibuprofen or another ingredient such as aspirin or an anti-inflammatory such as diclofenac, offer more rapid and effective relief from an ailment. Remedol Duo, a paediatric combined medicine whose active ingredients are acetaminophen and ibuprofen, provided an example of this trend with a strong increase in value sa...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ANALGESICS IN BOLIVIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- A Strong Preference for Combination Products in Analgesics
- Low-priced Illegal Analgesics Continue To Constrain Category Growth
- High-quality Brand Positioning of Imported Products Reflected in Consumer Preferences
- Competitive Landscape
- Pgt Healthcare Joint Venture Splits
- Sae Grows Strongly
- Fragmented Category Driven by Aggressive Marketing Campaigns
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Moderate Economic Recovery Boosts the Consumer Health Market
- Greater Awareness of Healthcare and Wellbeing Promotes Consumer Health Growth
- Imported Brands Maintain Greater Relevance in Market Dynamism
- Pharmacy Chains Become More Important in the Distribution of OTC Medicines
- Economic Growth and Increasing Middle Class Purchasing Power
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources