Analgesics in Bolivia
Analgesics saw slower current value growth in 2017 compared to the CAGR seen over the review period, which was a consequence of the increasing presence of generic products with lower prices. In addition, due to this, established companies limited price rises for their products. Counterfeit and contraband products were the main threat to the development of analgesics in 2017. Recognised brands are exposed to the possibility of being counterfeited by clandestine laboratories in Bolivia and outside...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ANALGESICS IN BOLIVIA
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Generics and Counterfeit and Contraband Products Negatively Impact Performance of Analgesics
- Topical Analgesics/anaesthetic Benefits From Low Prices, Advertising and Wide Distribution
- Various Factors Set To Influence the Development of Analgesics
- Competitive Landscape
- Pgt Healthcare Leads Analgesics in 2017
- International Brands Lead Thanks To Their Wide Distribution and Advertising
- Generics Lack Visibility With Branded Products Continuing To Dominate
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Economic Slowdown the Most Important Factor in Consumer Health Performance
- Self-medication and Advertisements Push Sales of Remedies
- A New Agency To Control Price of Remedies Prices Created in Bolivia
- International Companies Lead Consumer Health With Direct Selling the Key Distribution Channel
- Economic Slowdown and Smuggling Will Influence Growth in Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources