Analgesics in Belgium
The climate is an increasingly key factor in the performance of analgesics, as milder weather reduces the incidence of illness and ailments and the demand for analgesics. While Belgians tend to over consume systemic analgesics at the first sign of cold or flu symptoms, mild temperatures and limited rainfall in winter continued to depress demand in 2019. This trend is expected to continue in the forecast period, with increasingly short periods in which illness and ailments are provoked by the wea...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Belgium report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in Belgium
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Milder Climate and Trust Concerns Threaten Systemic Analgesics
- More Active Population Offers Growth Opportunities for Topical Solutions
- Rising Unit Prices Accelerate Move To Generics
- Competitive Landscape
- Brands Suffer From Demand for Generics Among Self-medicating Consumers
- Governmental Support Helps Generics Gain Trust and Ground
- Branded Players Focus on Formats and More Specialised Options To Resist Generics
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Lifestyles and Milder Climate Inform the Variable Performance of Consumer Health
- Herbal and More Natural Options Gain Ground on Previous Growth Drivers
- Flexible Approach Sees Local and Smaller Foreign Players Pressure Ethical Multinationals
- Progressive De-regulation Leaves Room for Wider Distribution
- Signs of Dynamism Set To Push Value Growth Despite Legislative Restrictions
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources