Analgesics in Belarus
Analgesics remains a large and, in value sales terms, growing consumer health category with a wide assortment. Analgesics in Belarus are frequently used by consumers of all ages due to growing stress, pollution and the desire to eliminate pain. Adult ibuprofen is recording the highest volume growth due to its growing assortment (thanks to local NPDs), while adult aspirin is also registering growth thanks to increasing health issues, especially heart-related ones, in Belarus.
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Belarus report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in Belarus
- Euromonitor International
- September 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Analgesics Relies on Price Increases for Value Growth
- Self-treatment Is High Though Product-awareness Is Low
- Local and Inexpensive Products Will Benefit From Price-cautious Consumers
- Competitive Landscape
- Domestic Analgesics Have the Edge
- Achieving A Regular Store Presence Is Key Amid Heated Competition
- Saturation Makes Further Significant Product Launches Unlikely
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Belarusian Lifestyle Changes Boost Consumer Health
- the Belarusian Government Remains A Strong Influence in Consumer Health's Performance
- the Government Encourages A More Even Playing Field, While Price-sensitivity Remains Rife
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Go-to Channel, While Non-drug Categories Make Inroads in Modern Grocery Retailers
- Domestic Generic Options Will Remain Popular Amid Strong Price-sensitivity
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC to Rx: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources