Analgesics in Argentina
Acetaminophen, particularly paediatric acetaminophen, will see strong current retail value growth in 2020, driven by Genomma Laboratories’ strong investment. The impact of COVID-19, along with the Dengue outbreak which, until May 2020, had a higher infection rate than COVID-19, has driven demand for analgesics in Argentina in 2020, as consumers seek to relieve symptoms of these diseases.
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Analgesics in Argentina
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- COVID-19 drives strong growth in analgesics in 2020, as consumers seek to relieve virus symptoms
- Genomma Laboratories performs strongly in 2020 with a wide portfolio of products
- Leader Bayer Argentina helps drive sales through downsizing its aspirin packs
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Topical analgesics/anaesthetic will continue to be slightly more dynamic than systemic analgesics into forecast period
- Adult acetaminophen will benefit from Genomma’s investments
- Players moving towards stronger doses of ibuprofen, aspirin and paracetamol
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2019-2020
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 2 Research Sources