Analgesics in Argentina
Paediatric analgesics is projected to register healthy retail value growth at constant 2017 prices over the forecast period, driven by an increasing adoption of consumer health products to treat childhood illness. Paediatric acetaminophen, aspirin and ibuprofen will likely lead future growth, fuelled by an increasingly competitive marketplace triggered by Bayer Argentina with Actron Pediátrico, and Aspirinetas, and Elisium with Mejoral para Niños, and Lasifarma with Tafirol Pediátrico.
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ANALGESICS IN ARGENTINA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Paediatric Analgesics To Record Strong Growth
- Growth of Adult Analgesics Counterbalanced by Increased Regulation
- the Main Threats To Growth Are External, While Companies Maintain Similar Strategies
- Competitive Landscape
- Bayer Argentina Remains the Leader
- Multinationals Lead, While Domestic Players Perform Well
- Promotion Key To Success
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Signs of Economic Recovery in 2017
- Soft Rebound for Consumer Health
- Move Towards Prevention Supports Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- Sports Nutrition Booms
- Improving Macroeconomic Scenario
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources