Analgesics in Algeria
Analgesics products which are available over the counter/without a prescription, are generally the preferred option for pain relief, especially for the young and middle-aged adult population. However, for the elderly population this option is not always appropriate, as they are at greater risk of adverse reactions and side effects, such as being exposed to the risk of acute liver failure due to unintended chronic overdoses. Patients with a history of impaired renal function, congestive heart fai...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ANALGESICS IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growth in Analgesics Being Driven by Demand for Self-medication
- Value Growth To Remain Strong Despite Predicted Slowdown
- Adult Diclofenac To Continue Recording Dynamic Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Sanofi-aventis and Saidal Algerie Continue To Dominate Analgesics
- Government Looks To Support Local Production of Generics
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Performance Slows Down Due To Rising Generics Availability
- Growing Production of Domestic Generics Encouraged by the Government
- Local Manufacturers of Consumer Health Products Reinforce Their Growing Shares During 2017
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Dominant Distribution Channel for Consumer Health
- Growth of Consumer Health To Be Sustained by Rising Domestic Product Supply
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources