AmorePacific Corp in Hot Drinks (South Korea)
Over the forecast period, AmorePacific Corp will continue to develop new premium tea products that are capable of competing with world famous imported brands. In particular, it will focus on launching new green and black tea products that are made with traditional South Korean ingredients such as Jeju citrus fruits. The company will also work to improve distribution of its Sulloc brand via department stores and specialist tea retailers, as well as via its own on-trade outlets. In addition to str...
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Hot Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- AMOREPACIFIC CORP IN HOT DRINKS (SOUTH KOREA)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 AmorePacific Corp: Key Facts
- Summary 2 AmorePacific Corp: Operational Indicators 2014-2015
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 AmorePacific Corp: Competitive Position 2016